We arrange wildlife photography expeditions in a number of regions in India including Ranthambore, Jim Corbett, Kanha National Park, Lahaul Spiti, Gir, Periyar and Laddakh. These photo expeditions are a great way to take pictures of some of the most beautiful, unique and rare flora and fauna of India in their natural habitats. Normally these photo expeditions are meant for group size between 6 to 12 during different times of the year in different locations, but can also be arranged for smaller groups on request.
- Coverage of different wildlife sanctuaries with different flora and fauna for each season.
- Tailor made for tourists interested in wildlife photography.
- Services of expert photographers and wildlife experts.
- Available as group tours as well as private.
- All logistics like transport, entry, accommodation included.
- Itineraries for each wildlife photography expedition is different and is dependent on factors like location, weather, preferences of guests among other factors. Duration differs between 2 days to 12 days.
- Accommodation in best properties and most meals.
- Entry fees, permits, taxes and other miscellaneous expenses.
- Services of expert photography guide and wildlife expert.
- Photography equipment can be provided on rent.
- Slots for group tours are limited and available on first come first serve basis.
- Dates for expeditions are declared a few months in advance.