These street photography tours are meant for serious photographers as well as normal tourists alike who want to explore something other than the monuments and other touristy places in a city. We offer these street photo tours in New Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Udaipur, Varanasi and some other cities on request. Average duration of each photo tour is 5 hours and can be extended or shortened on request. This is the thing to do for you in India if you like exploring lesser known landmarks, streets and markets with people going about their daily lives, walking through narrow alleys, observing the people and roam around like a local. Instead of monuments, you will have the chance to take pictures of streets, markets, houses, local people, their houses and the various other interesting things which tourist guidebooks usually don’t mention. The photography guides help show you around, you communicate with locals and help you with technical details of photography if needed.
- Explore and capture interesting sights of India missed by most tourists.
- Option of customising street photo tour itinerary.
- Good choice for exploring lesser known places and observing daily life of locals.
- Available in multiple cities.
Can start between 7 am and 5 pm depending upon requirements of guests and season.
- NEW DELHI: Old Delhi photo tour helps you discover and take pictures the centuries old markets, houses and people who live and work there. Available in New Delhi too.
- JAIPUR: Explore the Pink City of Jaipur and take pictures of colourful markets and old houses .
- AGRA: This photo tour takes you to centuries old and historic Agra bazaar and some other places of interest nearby.
Other cities like Varanasi, Udaipur, Mumbai available on request and availability.
- 5 hours: Starts from – INR 5500 for solo guest. INR 4500 for each extra guest.
- Custom photo tours of different duration available on request,
- Services of a local photography guide with detailed knowledge of the city and history.
- Snacks, bottled water.
- Miscellaneous expenses like entry fees of monuments, fuel, driver allowance, parking fees and taxes.
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with pickup and drop from hotel.
- These street photo tours involve a fair amount of walking in crowded streets. So choose your clothing and footwear accordingly.
- Some snacks and bottled water are provided