Almost every city in India has a special market which is unique to the city. Most of these markets specialise in certain items like flowers, spices, fruits, grains, fish, scrap, paper and so on. Many of such markets attracts buyers and sellers from far off places. A photo tour in these special markets is a great way to take pictures of some very interesting items, ways of trade, people and lively action. We are offering these market photo tours in a few select cities which cover different types of markets there. All of these photo tours are completely customisable and may contain one or more markets in a single excursion. These photo tours of special markets are best for people who want to take pictures of markets, shops, the work process and people who work there.
- Photo walks in special markets like those dealing n flowers, fish, spices, metal, scrap, textiles and various others.
- Good way to learn about the process of different businesses and people who work there.
- Can be done early morning for some markets.
- New Delhi Markets: Different places dealing in flowers, spices, fish, wedding dresses, scrap, vehicle parts, shoes, cameras, electronics and a few others.
- Agra Markets: Leather, Art. Handicrafts, old Agra bazaar.
- Jaipur Markets: Shopping areas in and near walled city like those for textiles, art, jewelry, shoes, marble and spices.
Duration 5 hours: INR 6000 for single guest. INR 5000 for each extra guest.
Longer or shorter photo tour can be arranged on request.
- Services of a local photography guide with detailed knowledge of the city and history.
- Snacks, bottled water.
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with pickup and drop from hotel.
- These street photo tours involve a fair amount of walking in crowded streets. So choose your clothing and footwear accordingly.