Q 1:What kind of camera is needed for these photography walks ?
A: You can attend a normal photo walk in a city of duration of a day or few hours with almost any camera. Even a reasonably good, modern phone camera works quite well. Some other photo tours like night photography, wild life photography and others, it’s advisable to have a DSLR. Photography equipment is not the most important thing, but it certainly makes a noticeable difference.
Q 2: I’m an expert photographer and know how to use my camera quite well. What services can you offer me ?
A: For most of our photo walks like street photo walks, monuments photography and similar others, you can make use of knowledge and experience of our photo guides about the various sights and places of interest to a photographer. For these short photo walks as well as longer duration photo tours, we take care of all logistics and you can feel free to focus on your photography..
Q 3: I am a beginner with little experience. OR – I have only a passing interest in photography. What do you suggest ?
Q 4: I want someone else take pictures of me and the places I visit. Is it possible ?
A: Sure ! We will arrange a professional photographer who can travel with you and take pictures according to your needs. Take a look at Photo Shoots page. Custom options are also available.
Q 5: Can I rent cameras and other photography equipment ?
A: Yes, we can provide some photography gear like cameras, tripods, lenses, flash and some other equipment for rent in select cities.
Q 6: Can you offer a custom or private tour for me ?
A: Yes, we can design a custom tour itinerary for you at no extra cost.
Q 7: What services are included in these photo walks ?
A: Most of our day photo walks include :
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles with pickup and drop from certain zones.
- Snacks, Bottled water and Meals if mentioned.
- Taxes, Toll, Entry fee for all monuments.
- Services of a local photography guide.
For longer duration photo tours, we provide:
- Accommodation in best available properties. 4-5 star or equivalent wherever available.
- All meals mentioned in itinerary.
- Transport in an air-conditioned car or van or mini-bus depending upon size of group.
- Tours led by a experienced photography guide.
- Reviews and feedback of photographs by expert photographers.
- Most other miscellaneous expenses and taxes like entry fees, toll tax permit fees etc.
Q 8: I have some other questions..
A: You can contact us via contact form, email at info@IndiaPhotoTour.com or make a phone call at +91851084459.