This photo tour is the best option if you wish to visit Agra and take beautiful pictures of Taj Mahal. You’ll be accompanied by a local guide and photographer who will help you make the best out of your time in this historical city. In addition to Taj Mahal, this photo walk can include some other beautiful landmarks of Agra like Agra Fort, Itmad-ul-Daulah Tomb (mini Taj) and a few others depending upon available time and preferences of the guests. All the logistics of photo walk like entry tickets, toll fee, taxes, lunch and guide fees are covered in the price. Pickup and drop can be arranged from New Delhi, Jaipur, Agra as well as some other nearby cities. Option of moonlight viewing and early morning or late evening photo shoots are also available.
- Visit and take pictures one of the seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal and a few other historic monuments in Agra accompanied by a professional photography guide.
- Explore Taj Mahal from various lesser known angles guided by an expert.
- Get your photo guide to take some memorable pictures of you.
Pickup is provided from New Delhi, Jaipur or Agra or some place in between depending upon requirements of guests. This photo walk includes major worth visiting attractions of Agra including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-Ul-Daulah’s tomb.
1) Early morning pickup from New Delhi or Jaipur and drive towards Agra.
2) For sunrise photography, we can go across Yamuna river to take some pictures as the sun comes up.
3) Visit to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daulah tomb.
4) Lunch and some rest in between.
5) Drop back in New Delhi, Agra or some other place in between according to preferences.
Optional Add Ons:
1) Photography of Taj Mahal under moonlight can be arranged on certain days on prior request (subject to availability).
2) Inclusion of additional places like Agra bazar and Fatehpur Sikri.
4) A female sightseeing guide available on request.
Transport from Delhi :
With Photography guide: INR 13500 per guest on twin sharing. INR 5000 for each additional person. INR 23000 for a solo tour.
With Sightseeing guide: INR 10500 per guest on twin sharing. INR 4500 for each additional person. Solo tour for INR 19000
Transport within Agra :
With Photography guide: INR 10000 per person on twin sharing. INR 5000 for each additional person. INR 16000 for a solo tour.
With Sightseeing guide: INR 7500 per guest on twin sharing. INR 4500 for each additional person. Solo tour for INR 9500
- Transportation in private air-conditioned car.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Delhi, Jaipur or Agra (including airport transfers)
- Entrance fees for all monuments.
- Bottled water and lunch in high quality restaurant.
- Services of a photography guide
- Miscellaneous expenses like driver allowance, parking fees and other taxes
- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
- Photo walks can be customized.